Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

lousy pay

i just had a lecture a few days ago about how much an average vet would earn after they graduated..

whao lau.. fucking patheticcccccccccccccccccc

40,000 without taxes?? ELLO??? i worked non-stop for 5 years at uni witjh all my social life and fun life cut out of my life and get this pay???

i feel like my future is damn bleakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

i dont care. by hook or by crook i will make it richhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh to feed my hungry lavish lifestyle that i've always dreamed off.

maybe working for my father will even earn me more money then this even though tit is in RM...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home