Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

puke

today was the firts time the smell was soooooooooooooooooo bad in the PM room that i had to run out of the door. at first i stumbled to and fro at the exit door coz i didn't knwo if i could walk out with my bloody apron on at the same time i didn't know where to out it if i took it off. then after about 30 seconds of pacing, i smelt that horrible smell againa, nearly puked, and i removed my apron, threw it on a clean table and bolted out the door to the toilet.

my horse was okie.. bad but not puke provoking. it was when the gp next to us opened up the rumen that that sour, fould smelling vomit and shit like smell came up my nose. i turned to see this greenish gritty stuff flowing out of the stomach onto the floor. then.. ahhhhhhh i just had to get out of there.

i'm ruling out pathology as being my speciality from now on..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home