Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Monday, March 12, 2007

overthinking is bad for you

i felt ditched by a fren yesterday, i was quite hurt, then i turned it into angry. ah, my usual style. but it was so embarrassing to be all teary eyed in public.

i dont even knoe why i was sooooooo hurt, it was a small matter. i mean, that morning, i just ditched someone else. but not intentionally. it was coz i was sick.

then i realised that ever since i made the decision to not join production, i know that there will be many instances where i will feel left out. but that incident made me feel that not only am i going to be left out in my dance club prodcution, it seems that some frens have forgotten me too. that's why i was so upset.

but then again, maybe it was my fault. maybe i was a bad fren. i dunnoe.

that's why, it's time to find new activities to occupy myself and stop thinking RUBBISH like this.

i over-think. seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home