Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Monday, July 17, 2006

white hair

initially... i wanted to write about the happy stuff yesterday. but becoz i wanted photos from yesterday, i uploaded my mum's photos into my mum, and i saw a few pictures of my grandma in singapore..

her whole head of hair is white now. she looked so so so much older than before. i asked my mom why didn't is her hair so white. coz she usually dyes it black and perms it. "she can't take the dying chemicals" said my mom.. OUCH.. that was becoz of her chemotherapy..

ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch...

really wish i could be there sometimes... then again.. i can "run away" from it when i'm here..

no matter.. she's cured. that's all that matters..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home