Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

i should really relax!

i feel so tensed up. i keep thinking that i have hell alot of work to do but when i sit down and do it, it's not really alot..

-i finished my 5 essys due this friday. printed out 4 of them, editing the 5th, printing out tmr.
-in lectures, i understood anatomy, physiology, a bit of pharmacology, parasitology, pathology, a little of AHM, and my last subject VPS is just a project due end of this semester...
-i borrows a pharmacology book immediately after i didn't understand that lecture. (what a nerd.) and i've been trying to read it... in fact i'm planning of photocopying that particular page.

i really should try to relax man...

but i think the reason why i'm so uptight is coz, last year i was totally unprepared for my subjects. i didn't understand everything and my first anatomy prac just made me feel like quiting uni vet course. see-rye-ious!

hmm to be competent or not?

guess it's okie to be a COOL NERD. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home