Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

i'm one big kan-chiong chabor

seriously.. its only tuesday of the 2nd week and i feel that i need to work harder already. i need to keep up with my dance practises and meeting and organisations and events. i need to keep up with my never ending school work which i have learnt that if i ever stop, i will just drown in upcoming homework. i need to keep up with so many parties this week. i need to keep up with my new housemate, my cousin junni, make sure she's okie and stuff. i need to keep up with my househols chores, i still also need to buy more stuff. and finally, i need to keep up with my new cat Neko. (that adorable little black fluff whom i can't keep to keep my hands and eyes off)

kind of reminds me of the song i danced to last year.. "can you keep up?"

arghhhh sure i can.. (i hope) haha, sher told me to relax a little or else, i wont be able to even breath in mid sem, which is true. perhaps i shouldn't be too uptight about all these things. then again, after my 5 essays are due and done this friday, i'll have so much more freetime. maybe tese essays are the reason why i feel i need to keep up with so many things coz they've been taking quite a bit of my time...

haha.. oh well.. whatever. i love Neko (that rascal clawed 4 holes in my jacket...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home