Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

CS did it again!

congrats!! college square did it again!

today i reeived my bond month from them and here was what they charged me:

$4 for globes
$110 for cleaning
$130.90 for dry cleaning
$147.40 for patch and paint
$15 for matress protector
$11.80 for telephone

a total of $418.38, thus leaving me and bond with $566.26

wow.. so nice them right? and i though priscilla's aprtment manager was so mean to charge her $20 for carpet, $20 for window, $20 for the wall etc etc.. and you know what the best part is? when i first moved into the apartment, my carpet nor the entire area wasn't cleaned at all. my lights weren't working too so i had to pay for new globes!

they are so kind... (i'm being sarcastic duh! bloodsuckers! rot in hell!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home