Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Monday, March 06, 2006

as promised

yes, here's my really LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG entry as bugged by alot of you. ahhaha well, to cut the long story short... my absence in january was simply coz i had nothing much to write about, and my absence since i got back here was becoz i was BUSY!

yes, busy busy busy.. with my new house, new environment and not to mention new company. most of you would know that i'm staying with my cousin now, Junni (i always call her ni..) and ever since ni, my aunt(ni's mom) and i arrive back in melbourne (well i arrived back, but they came.. =p) we're been busy setting the my new apartemnt.

it's concept blue, and it's on the 19th floor!!! OMG, its the highest i've ever stayed! haha i mean, i did go to fren's houses on the 25th floor and stayed overnight kind of thing but never did i live on a 19th floor apartment before! like in singapore, i was only on the 2nd story. and last year in college square, i was living on da first floor! but hey, living on the 19th floor doesn't mean i'm not down to earth! =p

my new apartment is beautiful! it has a view fit for a king! i can actually see redmond-berry building of melb uni from my window. how cool is that? it's also 3 times larger than my college square pathetic room and has a heated swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, screening room etc etc...

my aunt, ni and i spent the first day here unpacking all my stuff in the boxes and cleaning up the place. lucky i already have 2 matresses in my apartment. so we slept on it by joining the 2 matresses together. we went to ikea to look for furniture the next day but didn't buy any becoz it was kinda late when we decided. we went instead on the 3rd day (saturday, i came back on thursday morning) and had it delivered to our house on monday. whao that was when all the fixing and mechanical skills came in handy! the 3 of us fixed everything together, the tables, the chairs the sofa beds. felt so proud of myself.. heeheeehee......

by tuesday, our house was mroe or less ready. i bought my fridge from cindy who has yet to charge me, and derrick, henry, j to the win, and cindy helped me carry it over. whao i was so greatful!!! i also took more of my stuff from pk, and mou, j to the wina nd pk helped me carry it over. man! thank you all so so so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ni bought a vacuum cleaner from harvey norman and i bought a washing machine from the good guys.

whao, i never knew setting up a house of your own was that troublesome man! i had to arrange so many 'shifting' times to move big stuff into the apartment. coz i ahve to inform the apartment ppl and they had to pad the lift etc etc,.. so ma fan! but seeing my apartment now.. in such an awesome state.. it was all worth it!

the next few days, i spend my time bringing my aunt and cousin around and my aunt introduced me and ni to some of her frens here. they took us to eat at alot of places. how nice are they? (they also called this mornignt o ask how we were doing) i also practised for orientation dance programe. i felt so unfit! i've never danced in such a long time. and when shar asked if i could break with her, i wa a bit hesitant at first. i wasn't sure if i could really do it.. but i practised and i did!!! woohoo!! orientation, here i come!

priscilla also come over to my house to stay for few days. she loves my place. no kidding! hahah. ni's bf also came over to accompany her. he's so scrawny, i swear! my calves are definitely larger than his in diameter! that why whenever i cook, i try to push food to him! hahahahhahahaha. but my guests were all so nice. before pris left, she gave me a beautiful table cloth, an elegant serveing platter, and a knife sharperner(coz i didn't have one and never bothered to sharpen my knives..). so nice right? thanks pris!! she said it was a little house warming gift. aw....... aaron has also been helping out with household chores. he's always cleaning the rubbish for us. hahahhaha.. he's so free anyway! and he vacuumes regularly. not to mention, he's been showering ni with lots of gifts! so far, he's bought her a cat, clothes, shoes, food, sunglasses etc etc and they are all not cheap okie! he's so sweet to her.

does my house sound like some refuge for the homeless.. well kinda of.. not only did pris, my aunt and ni's bf satyed over, so did my cousin junli, who is junni's sister. she came over just last week when she received her letter of acceptance in mid feb (late right? stupid uni..) so without accommodation yet, she stayed over at our place for a while.

i suddenly realised that i have family in this continent at last! hahahha.. happy!!

anywayz, it's kinda late. i have alot more to say but everything is kinds jumbled up in my head at the moment and considering the fact that i have school tmr at nine. i shall sleep and add mroe another time.. hahhaha. (do u think my language is a bit funny? maybe coz i'm sleepy lah.. )

chao......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home