Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

sims 2 university!!!!

why? why??????????? why can't my computer play trhis game???????? life had lost it's meaning!!! and no body understands me!!!!!!!

my parents refuse to buy me a new computer to play the sims 2 before, so i upgraded the old computer but it was unstable coz of some crap i dunnoe!!! yes, i'm a BIG DUMB COMPUTER IDIOT! but at least i still could play the game. the computer was just a litlle crazy, it would crash any moment and i had to save the game everynow and then.

but after i've instralled the expansion pack, sims 2 univeristy, it cannot work at all!!!!!!!! it would hang while loading and i would wait for like fiften mins and nothing would happen. then i'll jave to shut down the computer using the restart button and take the cd out and satrt again and i've never been sucessful in loading a game! then i had to try to reintsall my game THREE times!!!!! imagine waiting in front of the computer for 1 hour each time it reintals the whole game, which also means, i have lost all my previous games that i createdf and played for sims 2. why didn't i do back up?? coz i'm a CFOMPUTER IDIOT!!!

F**K!!! i have so many things to blame!!!! 1st, i blame my parents for noty sposering the money when they can afford to subcribe to some country club and seldom use the facilities there, they can gamlbe, drink, go on holiday but cannot spare $1000 to buy me a computer!!

2nd, i balme mt computer!! lousy asshole!

3rdly and most of all, i balme MYSELF!!! for being a COMPUTER IDIOT! i dunnoe anything about rams and mb, gb crap! what?? did you say learn?? i tried!!!! i even borrowed a book from the library last year an "idiot's guide to understanding the computer" and i still did not undersdtand a word i was reading! (no wonder i'm in vet science..)

i also blame myself for SPENDING TOO MUCH MONEY AND NOT SAVING FOR RAINY DAYS!!!!!!!!! and this is a rainy day, just when i need some money to buy a good computer.. ah!!!! all those time when i won scholarships for good results in secondary sch, i got $1500 in total!!!!! oh no.. wait.. i also rememebr winning another $500 in JC!! argh!!!!!! see lah ning! shop shiop shop.. in the end also never really wear the stuff!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

and the best part?? NO ONE UNDERSTANDS HOW I FEEL!!!!!!!!!!! (except 2 ppl, sis and andi)

you guys (esp my parents) dont understand! i'm a 2o year old addicited to a beautiful game!! where i can create anyone i want, and live their lives!!! it's soooooooooooooo exciting and sooooooooooooooooo FUN!!!!! it's my obssesion!!!! ah!!!!!!!!!

FINE!! IF THEY DONT WANNA BUY ME A COMPUTER, I'LL BUY IT MYSELF! IT MAY TAKES MONTHS TO SAVE UP MY OWN MONEY! BUT I'LL DO IT!!! AND WHEN THAT DAY COMES.. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH....

p/s: joke of the day. a conversation with my brother:
me: "yan... wanna chip in some money to buy the sims 2 expansion pack, sims 2 university?"
yanzhong: "ok... here's 2 dollars."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home