Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

i touched a bloody horse's limb..

yeah, but with a pair of gloves on..

whao seriously, this vet course is very challenging... especially anatomy. but luckily my frens are around to help me. =)

i feel so worried about my studies all the time.. i feel as though i just HAVE to study all day and night, but i also want to join my dance club..

i have already cut down on my dancing activities... yet i dont feel that i have enough time to study.. maybe i am being just paranoid.. but my frens also say that they have a lot of things to study..

sigh.. sometimes i feel so stressed, i think about going back to sinagpore.. but i'm NOT a quitter!

i can, i will and i must manage my time properly to study hard, play hard at the same time!!!

hope everything turns out fine..

btw, i went to moomba just now.. it's just this festival in melbourne.. the fireworks display lasted for 15mins, they were absolutely beauiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i especially love the red fireworks!

but one sad thing... i saw so many couples around.. the girl would usually carry a soft toy, which was won in a game by the guy.....

i tried a game to win my fren a toy for her birthday, but naturally failed.. the ball kept bouncing out of the bin... man.. it looked so easy but was so hard..

it was sad going home without a toy, but the bumper car ride put a smile on my face.. =) it was so fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home