Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

driving

driving recently has become a very stressful for me. rude/mean drivers, poor nagivation, no self-confidence...

yesterday was the 2nd time i got lost while returning home. things were worse when my passengers insist that i was going the wrong way when i wasn't and didn't believe the map or a strnager on the street. i dont want to blame anyone. so the bottom line is, next time i wanna go somewhere, i rely on myself for navigation and directions.

to make things clear, i did not shout at anyone. i was sarcastic at some points but i did not shout. it annoyed me so much when they said that they were tired, as if i wasn't. the part that realliy got my nerves was when they didn't believe the map or the lady from kfc who worked there. and on the way home, after i tunred around, going to the right direction, they still doubted me. all the way till we passed curly joes and reached elizabeth street.

what they dont know was how fucking frightened i was driving on roads i dunnoe. no, one one also knew that i cried that night in bed traumatised by the fact that i nearly endangered 4 lives in my car becoz i couldn't see very well and i was 3am tired. even though it was 10 plus. i nearly didn't give way at a round-a-about i couldn;t see and nearly got rammed by 2 cars. i braked just in time to let half my car pass the white line.

plus, the fucking bmz1 car is still traumatising me. i come home everyday hoping that he is not on my lot becoz i dont want to have to confront him again. i'm not afriad of him , i hate confrontations. they are stressful and ugly, not nice at all to have them in my life.

i arrive at my every destination thankful that i am still safe and sound. (and my passengers)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home