Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

must pass...

I'm so proud of myself! I atcually found a route to the place i wanted to go, then i went online to search for public transport and i found it!!


weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!


Sigh.. now, i really realise how important a car is. I wouldn't have bought anything if suz wasn't with me to drive. There is just no way i am able to carry all those things.


I didn't manage to get my bed frame though.. Ikea doesn't stock king-single bed frames.. dman.. but i decided to get a single bedframe, then just let my mattress sit out a bit. howveer, all Ikea bed frames are 'sunken in' for the matress. which is no point fo rme..


but i found a chepa good one in fantastic furnitures. SHould be going there soon. maybe i'll wait for my frent o come back. i dont wanan go alone. coz she needs furniture too.


sigh.. driving today didn't got oo well.. made mistakes i know i really should be making at this point. SHIT MAN. WONG CHUANNING PLEASE PASS! You really need it!


think of all those times you had to ask ur frens to drive you, so thick skin. think of all the times you walk home late at night, so lonely and dangerous, think of all those time you wanted to buy stuff but couldn't carry...


you must pass please. u need this..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home