Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

SUrfing.. right..

it was suppose to be the good day. but the weather was bad. it was cold and raining and not sunny at all..

it just killed my mood to try out surfing. plus the fact that it was freezing cold and wind blowing like no one's business plus the cold, plus my brusied leg, plus did i say cold?

hahahha well, next time then. i was glad i didnt' decide to surf. i went home and actually felt a little ill even though i just went to the sea wather with my legsssssss wet. not even the body. yes it was that cold!

aiyo.. but i study too much science man.. i LOVE the sea side, i LOVE sand on my feet.(not in my butt crack..) but i hate the creatures that might hurt you in the sea. esp when i read so much stuff about box jellyfish and sharks. but well...

next time, next time...

but i had a GREAT time with my vet frens. we got ot know each other closer! it was a good trip after all! thansk pris for oragnising it!

sleepzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home