Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

hk

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

i SO wanna scream but i keepit inside(as always)

whenever i'm with my family,it doesn't matter how patient you are (like am) , you will get annoyed eventually.

I remember being so eager to see myfamily. i realy feel like i miss them when i'm away from them but when i am with them, 60% of the time is tension.

mygranmother is by far the mostannoying. it's just soooooo soo soooo bloodyfrustrating when she contanstly nags at people and grumbles about random things.i know, i know she's getting old. but there are just times when it builds up and i canot take it anymore. i usually justwalk away. i dont even bother to answer or talk back. it' s rude and mostof all, i dunnoe what to say. whatdoes she nag about? EVERYTHING!

from my past (which is really the lastthing on eaarth i want her to tell me about... mymum, my dad, the money the divprce my brother... blah blah blah, like.. it's fucking over. get over it. the one suff3ering the most is me and i'mn over it so shouldyou!)to

oop[s, to be continued

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home