Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

whineeeeeeeeeey ning

alright, i really should be studying for my KILLER exam on friday but for now, just let me WHINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..

first of all..

my exams ahhhh why do i still have them?? people are enjoying already!! why why why why why why why whyyyyyyyyyyy tell me why?? ain't nothing but a heartache... hahaha guess what, on monday when i went to safeway to shop for some grocceries, the firts song i heard when i entered the stall was that song! 'tell me why.. ain't nothing but a heartache.." and yes, that exact loine.. could stop smiling to myself for an hour. well at least it cheered me up from my horrible pharmacology paper.

anyway, back to the point.. whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeehmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm musttttttttt stoppppppppppppppppp makinggg wierddddddd noisesssssssssssssss but must whineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

it's okie, chill chill ning... it'll be alllllllll over. btw so many people. well atcually only 3, jel, joon and ness came over to do some stuff at my hosue and it was so good to see them after my loney studying for the past weeks. well of course ni was company, but now there's more company!

cheaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzz i can't wait to partieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2ndly.............................

just flipped or rather cliked.. there are no pages to flick ont eh internet.. but, just, i was randomly looking thruogh some picture of my singapore frenz and it just struck me again.. fuck i'm going to be the FAT GIRL back in singapore... i know i know, i'm NOT FAT. but face it, the singapore girls are MALNOURISHED THIN. it's like placing Scarlett Johansson beside Keira Knightley.. and of course i'm scarlett. Plus the fact that i'm not as pretty as her.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i shall have to prepare myself to endure 1 month of "oh chuanning, you've grown fatter!" Well usually my family eases the blow by telling me that i've grown prettier as well but PIFT.. will the other guys care???? they're just go "fat girl.. ekkk" BAH! then again, why should i care about what they(guys) think? that would totally go against my FEMALE PRIDE!

okie okie, shall stop thinking about weight issues now and freaking study! how i can even think of losing weight anyway? what weight is there for me to lose? my boobs?? NO WAY! i'll keep that thanks! but if i could take some off my calves, YES, then maybe i can finally wear my cousin's zip-up boots. right now my calves are too big(note i didn't say fat, they are not fat, they are muscular) for the boots. and how can i keep myself studying if i dont eat when i'm studying late into 6am in the night? that'll be like missing out on breakfast!

okie, whatever, dont care!!

3rd..........

worried worried worried for my exam on friday and monday and tuesday's oral exam. and yet here i am blogging! shiteeeeesssssssssss

4th.......................

cannot wait to party!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh... when will my heart stop jumping everytime i think of my *THUMP there's it goes again. what i mean is my exam results...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

WHAO>> it's good to let things OUT!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:14 PM , Blogger JeReMiN said...

    hey ning, ure almost there...hang on! it was good seeing u after ages today... n yes i totally understd what u mean abt anorexic spore gals!!! hee take care n remember to eat =) see u soon! *hugz*

     
  • At 12:07 AM , Blogger Rickochet said...

    Meat is good...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home