Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

why i am a perfect costume misstress

when i'm grumpy and sleepy and all bad, alot of things annoy me. but one of the things that annoys me the most, is people not returning my things proper.

i really dont want to get angry with my frens who borrow things from me and dont return properly, or quick enough or at a good enough condition as i gave them, or as urgently as i need it. it annoys me even mroe when i have to go to them to get it back. i did them a favour and lend them my things. shouldn't they come to me to return it?

in short, i take pride in the things that i own. i just wish some poeple will do the same for their things and mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home