Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

relieff

holy moly.. it's over....................................

no more waking up in the middle of the night with panick attacks.
no more non-stop diarrhoea in the morning before my exams.
no more studying and cramping till 6am in the morning.
no more procastinating my housework, especially clearing the dustbin.
no more headaches, dizziness, sleepyness, tiredness.
no more of my heart beating so fast and hard it feels like it's going to pop out of my chest.

i'm not like woohooo.. more like OMGoodness i'm so glad its over...

1 Comments:

  • At 1:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    it's over!! come home quick!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home