Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

GOTH

yes sorry, into the whole photo thing suddenly.. ahahha..

anywayz, here's a pic of me and ni in GOTH ...

i guess goth says alot about me... defensive(a very bad habit of mine i know..) love to act strong, mysterious, cool.. hehehehehhehe.....

i've always loved goth, but ni made me love it more, coz both of us can dress like this and i wont feel so odd dressing alone like this.

speaking of which, dont u think Neko soooooooooooooo suits goth too?? (ahhahahha) here are some pics of her..


See la.. how to study????

and this is my family here... introducing my spastic cousins..(backsides)


Ahahahhaa.. thsi blackmail photo isn't too bad.. i have really bad ones else where...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home