Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Results day

freaking scary day.... imagine having to check 7 exam results after 10 papers.... OMG when i opened the webpage yesterday at about noon. i saw all P, H3, 1 H2b and i was quite relief. but what's this? my pathology results weren't out yet. then i found out thaat they weren't processed yet. oh my goodness.., path is the subject i was most afraid about! it was the only paper that i couldn't really do.

as in... i know, after i done a paper, whether i will pass anot. and i could definitely feel that path was bad.... during the paper, i left about 50 mins early coz i simply had nothing else to write anymore!

after on i learnt from mei that results will be given in results history if we order it online. so i did. and i spend the next hour or so there refreshing my e-mail account. i just couldn't go for dance without knowing it.

oh my goodness.. then it came... i opened the email and i scrolled down looking for a N. and there was none.. i had a P for path, i scraped thru! 53% that was sooooo lucky!!

phew....

sigh.. on a sadder note, my face is getting from bad to wrost. it's neko i believe. she keeps sitting on my pillow. my pimles on my forhead are not going away. it's so scary....

i consider my good skin my number one asset and now it's gone. sigh..

perhaps i better use srtonger products and chn age my pillow case every 2 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home