Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Monday, July 03, 2006

even neko loves the pillow!


OKie... settled my admin stuff and my house and my shoes(for repair) finally....

noe i gotta choreograph, learnt to drive (super impt, keep badgering me!), settle internet, learn spanish (try lah.... i have this cd rom)

sigh... feels odd now that sch's out. but i have to enjoy it! only 3 weeks left!!!!

okie, this is a cute pillow ade and andrea sent over from singapore for me for my b-day. so so so so cute! muacks. i received it the morning before i went to the farm. i was so touched. coz it was the 'sliver lining' on the cloud that day. yeah, i was feeling kinda sad that i had to go to the farm..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home