Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Friday, June 16, 2006

when i feel that i'll fail......

when i;m stressed.............


i wear my shoes and walk around the house. this pair is clean.. or else, i'll walk only on the tiles..

hmmmmmmmmmmmm so beautifull(that's right.. double L for very beautiful)... ahha









or else.. i draw..... hmmm.. Neko was a good subject, she stayed still all the way, till i took out my camera. she faced in a direction not the same as the one that i drew. so i pasted another pic of her. ahhahahhaa

that fussy brat! she's getting skinny! coz she's super picky on food now... all thanks to me.. yeah.. i spoilt her with wet food... now she only eats that, unless she's really hungry then she'll eat her normal food...








occasionally... i comfort myself that if i fail, i can go do designing... but this is seriously my last resort!




But most of all... i remind myself that i have many family and frens who CARE!!


thank you guys soooooooo much for the suprise! totally unexpected... MUACKS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home