Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

my hols in singapore summary!

The first week I got back to Singapore, that day itself I went to KL, then on the 2nd week here, I was in singapore, spending time with my frenz. Actually, I was really sad coz most my frens were busy when I got back, some had work, school, family, boyfriends... but they all made time to meet me!!! how cool!

This holiday is just too short to do much, but atleast i got back home to recharge myself!! It was so nice to see my family once again after so so so long! And i absolutely missed home cooked food! I mean, i eat home cooked food cooked by me everyday but i miss my maid's and my mum's cooking!

On Monday the 5th, I met up with Adeline, grace and puiming, it was fun to hear their lives now. First I met Adeline and I was so happy to see her! At the MRT, believe it anot, but I think I saw Jeremy, my old 4/2 classmate from bvss… hmm, but he probably didn’t regconise me. I was so full of pimples and my hair was so darn ugly! Anyway, the impt thing is that I saw my good old fren Ade! We ate long john.. whao! Something I really missed man! Then grace and puiming came to join us and we sat at coffeebean at the basement of paragon and starting chatting like no one’s business. We also took many pictures! Ade brought her Polaroid camera and we had fun taking so many pictures. I also brought my digicam! Cool for a first day out in Singapore right?

On Tuesday, played sims the whole day I think…this was the time that I started getting sick of playing it… but I still like to build houses though. But one very impt thing! I discovered how to build my own skins!!!! Hippie!!!!!!!!!!

On Wednesday, I had dinner with juan. After we finished eating, we shopped for a litlle while. Before that, I mean, in the afternoon, I was playing sims all the way with Estella! Yeah, she came to my house to play…

On Thursday, can't remember what i did...

On Friday, I had lunch at genki with Jessica, then I went for a facial. Jap food is GOOD!!

On Saturday, I had lunch wit Diana, then we went for a movie, spider-man 2, it was fantastic!!! Tobey is so darn cute!!!

On Sunday, cooked dinner for mommy rose! Then help my bother with his last min project… you know, I went to his room to watch “home alone 3” with him and guess what I saw on the floor! A blank piece of white paper with 5 pieces of cut pictures of flowers with little words of them, pasted untidily onto it… I asked him what it was, and he said it was a project that he was to hand up the next day, about the 5 flowers of the Singapore botanical gardens… oh mi gosh, I could have just fainted on the floor man! Immediately I scolded him and helped him do his project, hand drawing it and all! He’s so lucky to have a sister like me man… hahaha!

On Monday the 12th, I went to cut and dye my hair! Thanks est!! but when I got home, my brother said that it was ugly, and my sis said that it looked “auntie”… so sad!!!

On Tuesday the 13th, I went to TPJC to collect my cert, was hoping to get my prize too but they said that I didn’t have one… darn! I seriously believe that there is one prize for me but coz I didn’t collect it for a long time, so they cancelled it or something… then juan said that my hair really suited me!!! Yeah!!

On Wednesday the 14th, went for dinner with Cheryl and Melissa, i had an embarrassing moment at mac man... i dropped my spidy poster on the floor and didn't realise, when the cleaner picked it up and put it in his bin, then i thought for a while and shouted, ermm.. i think that's mine.. i had to pick it up from the trash... -_-..

On Thursdaythe 15th, went to the library to borrow books with steph and yanzhong, also had fish and co for lunch.. I paid for that meal! The had supper with more people than I’d expect!!! But it turned out fun! it was so fun riding in a fren's car man... yeah i know i sound like a mountain torrise now.. but whatever! =p

On Friday the 16th, mum and dad came back from KL!!! Finally…… alos went clubbing at chinablack, not great, but fun nonetheless..

On saturady the17th, did nothing much,, just went for coconut juice at eastcoast, then walked in the garden with my family and had a litlle fun naming and identifying the plants.

On Sunday the 18th, i had luch with my galpals from 02s03,andrea, cass, juan, sin and see hwee, diana, plus one "intruder", ade.. hahahha, no offencce ade. i really wanted you to come anyway. =) Then i also saw cass after a long long long long time man... she's... as pretty and petite as ever.. how envious.. hahah. had great food at swensons.. ice-cream was good! yumm!!! then we went for KTV session!! man.. i really am addicted ti singing... can i really sing anyway? hopw i didn't scare my frenz to death.. ahhaha

On monday the 19th, i went out shopping on my own, then had prata for supper with my mum and steph. yum... milo dianosuar...

On tuesday, went for the Mosco Circus... great seats.. thanks andi!

On wednesday, had luch with Guma and my cousins.. i really missed dimsum.. then i had a sumptous dinner again, my mum brought me to a buffet... yumm...... at night, iw ent for prata supper with my galpals again.. so full man..

On thursday, went shopping then went to KTV... i just luvvvvvvvv to sing.. or issit screech?? hmm..

On friday, man... i was feeling so down in the morning.. just cab't believe that 3 weeks pass so fast.. i was so darn reluctant to go back to melb.. but i must study!!! sigh.. at least i went back with my pal estella... then i didn't feel so sad on the plane.. haha and thaks everyone for sending me or not sending me off. miss yah!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:18 PM , Blogger mAjEzTiX said...

    ;p Glad to hear u had fuN~ n realli, ur hols is too ShoRT.. hope next time we can go sentosa or wild wild wet(new water theme park)CheerioS & takecare thErE! miss U!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home