Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

random stuff

I just bought 2 tops from kookai for only 35 dollars total. whao so cheap...


I went to the desk to complain about that fu..... nvm, the bmw again. and this concerige is sooooooo much nicer. he offered to call the bastard to tell him to remove his car.


Anyway, i packed and rearranged my entire room yesterday. felt gooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.. now i have an L-shaped table and an extra bookshelf that doesn't lean like the tower of pisa. one side of the table is my dressing table, and the other my study table. woohoo!!!!


everything juts looks so nice and neat now. i'm so satisfied. I've even managed to display all my nice and cute things that i previously didnt ahev the chnace too. like my flare cert, my birthday portriat from flarians, my pictures etc etc..


happy happy.. can't wait for movie and dinenr later with flairnas again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home