Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Pursuit of Happiness 2

I just watched the movie "the pursuit of happyness" Oh my goodness it is so heart wrenching...


Jel said she didnt feel motivated, kel said he felt sad, am felt that her heart fell out a few times, and rani said he felt fine (what..)


Well, throughout the film, i just felt so much pity for them. I keep thinking, why didn't the government do something for these so many homeless people???


Then when i reached home.. I looked at the things around me, all the things that i bought, and i thought... how damn lucky i am to have this. I know my father works his ass off to get me this luxury in life. I also looked at Neko and thought.. How my father would feel if he knew that was supporting another being? I mean, i think he knoew, but now think... how does he feel now that he knows.


Damn i feel so lucky. the aircon, the bed, the many bags, the many clothes, the laptop, the car to be.


alright new year resolution.. SAVE MONEY!!!


and stick to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home