Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

What a week..........

WHat a week... i've been studying everyday for thw entire week, well, that's normal, i study everyday, but this time, i studied everyday for only 1 test, that was today, my parasite test. and how did it go? well,, just not as good as i wanted to.

i dunnoe's what's wrong with me, i force myself to study but i can't, its just in me, i will not study unless i am freaking nervous and worried about it. and i tried to make myself nervous. it did work, but mostly, it didn't. coz i just know that even if i leave it to the last min, i can do it.. my brian is just freakingly lazy... a lazy smartass...

i guess i have to study smarter now a days...

wednesday was a nightmare...

"water is leaking from your door" said the concerige at my place.. the first thing i thought of was.. neko.. i imagined her swimming in a puddle of water knee high in our house. i asked them to help me open my door to check and she refused.. telling me about some stupid crap policy. which i thought was crap coz, they can jollywell open my door to fix my window but cannot open it to check for a leak. i mean, what if it was an emergency.. like... "elo excuse me, ning? there's smoke coming out of your door, would you pls come back to check at once. no i'm sorry i cannot open the door to check for you due to some policy we have"

anywayz, i had to freakng rush home via a taxi, before that, i had t get my bag from my fren's carwhich was at the other end of the zoo, and before that, had to get the keys from my fren who was also at another end of the zoo.

the worts part was trying to get my cousin to answer her phone. btu she was at chem lab, understanable..

thank goodness i have dear frens who were willing to help me out... thank you ness for organising the'rescue' thank you caleb for coming to my house to check the leak and telling me neko is okie, thank you vet frens for trying to think of solutions. really appreciate it. =)

and no thanks tot he stupid concerige who made me go home for no reason, amkign me missout on good stuff at the zoo..

well, i wanted to go home anyway.. i did complainf rom the start of how i wanted to go home to slack.. i got my wish, though not the way i wanted it to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home