Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

damn vet course

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i feel so bloody useless! i studied for so long and yet i cover so little.

i'm just so going to die for my exams! seriously feel that this is the MOST UNPREPARED EXAM I WILL EVER TAKE! and why?? coz i had so many bloody assgnments.

i'm just so damn pissed with my vet course structure and lecturers. i know, everyonw there is a bloody genius expect me!

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

why did i ever want to gt in here? am i even suited to treat crapping cows? the only reason why they acccpted me is coz i'm an international student, its the f----ing money they are after! they know that i'll fail!!!

and the assignment is not easy too.

sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home